Ally Commerce is a turnkey eCommerce solution for brand manufacturers selling direct to consumers. Our multi-channel offering includes marketplaces and branded technology that yield significantly greater results for our clients.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business, with strong financial backing, for a product that you believe in. We are a collaborative, fluid, entrepreneurial, results-oriented team.
Reporting to the eCommerce Operations Manager, the Analyst resides at the nexus point of Ally’s business model. You will solve challenging problems and drive outcomes while working in a highly collaborative, team-first, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You will thrive in a rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple priorities, and take great pride in accomplishing what others say can’t be done! You will lend your big brain, lean in, make your mark in helping build a great company and culture.
The primary responsibilities for this role are:
- Inventory Management
- Promotions Management
- Order Management
- Catalog Management
- Client Stakeholder Management
Specifically, you will:
- Drive clients’ revenue, profits and a world class consumer experience through Ally’s Account Mgmt function by working directly with clients, teammates and Ally’s executive team.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new clients. Coordinate building the client’s product catalog into Ally’s ERP, implement predetermined pricing by channel, communicate initial supply order requirements, and more.
- Maintain the client’s product catalog. Responsible for updating prices, product lifecycle management, consumer product reviews management, and more.
- Drive a powerful inventory management function and set of tools. Through critical analysis, balance minimizing stock-out risks against managing warehouse space, recommend re-order points and adjust par levels to ensure sales are optimized. Own the supply order process, reconciliation of inventory, bulk returns to clients, and other critical supply chain components.
- Drive sales through the utilization of Ally’s proprietary Marketplace channel platform. Own the management of a Best Offer console, accepting and countering consumer purchase offers.
- Support the execution of client promotions across channels. This includes updating promotional pricing, creating promotional codes, internal distribution of client promotional assets/copy, catalog maintenance, and more.
- Liaison with client Operations, Marketing, Sales and other orgs to ensure the necessary operational alignment to drive results.
- Communicate internally across functions to drive outcomes and improve our solution. Lead and support internal projects, surface and address issues/escalations with team stakeholders (eg, Engineering, Finance, Customer Service, Listings).
- Analyze data and make informed recommendations to internal stakeholders that will drive outcomes.
- 4 year degree
- Intellectual horsepower & curiosity
- Strong prioritization skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Action oriented
- Detail oriented
- Versatile and adaptable
- Strong organization and process orientation
- Good decision making
- Team player
- Prior knowledge / experience in eCommerce
- Experience with Magento, Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, Domo
- Client mgmt experience
- Startup experience
Workplace and Benefits
The Ally Commerce workplace is casual in dress but rigorous in all other ways! You will be surrounded by smart people who like to work hard and have fun with each other. We offer the typical benefits including medical, dental, 401k and paid time off.
Ally Commerce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We prohibit any form of workplace harassment related to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.