Ally Commerce is a turnkey eCommerce solution for brand manufacturers selling direct to consumers. Our multi-channel offering includes marketplaces and branded technology that yield significantly greater results for our clients.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business, with strong financial backing, for a product that you believe in. We are a collaborative, fluid, entrepreneurial, results-oriented team.
The eCommerce Digital Merchandising Manager will lead and develop a team of creative digital content specialists with the goal of driving sales and consumer experience through rich and logically crafted product listings across websites and marketplaces. This person will leverage analytical business intelligence tools to quantify and document best practices which can be deployed across Ally’s client book of business. This is a great opportunity for someone with e-commerce experience to become a part of a fast growing company with an amazing culture.
- Driving higher sales through SEO and conversion strategies by creating optimized product messaging and marketing strategies. These strategies could include, SEO, messaging, bundling, pricing, images/videos and more.
- Do this through the creation of online stores and product listings across online channels such as websites, Amazon and eBay.
- Manage a team of ~5 digital content specialist including recruiting, developing, performance evaluation and coaching.
- Oversee the creation and ongoing optimization of product detail pages with the overall intent to drive sales and consumer brand experience.
- Lead the product details page creation and quality assurance process for new and existing clients, with a strong emphasis on solving issues that are impacting business performance.
- Work cross-functionally in the new client on-boarding process to lead the Marketplace storefront and product catalog creation function.
- Analyze Dotcom and Marketplace performance data to implement and measure logical, data-driven optimizations that can be leveraged across all clients.
- Ensure the team is informed, motivated, resourced and prioritized around the projects/tasks that matter most based on the needs of the business.
- Collaborate across functions to help build and refine business process related to the Listings team function.
- Participate in regular business reviews providing key metrics and insights on the Listings team’s function and ongoing results.
- 3+ years managing a team with responsibility for hiring and performance development
- Strong creative problem solving skills, and the ability to seek out and address root causes
- Experience in e-commerce, working with a catalog of 500+ SKUs
- Great team player; thrives in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of creative technology systems and software, with the ability to learn quickly
- Extreme detail and results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Takes initiative to do more, bigger and better everyday; a bar raiser
- Ability to stay focused and flexible in a fast-paced working environment
Workplace and Benefits
The Ally Commerce workplace is casual in dress but rigorous in all other ways! You will be surrounded by smart people who like to work hard and have fun with each other. We offer the typical benefits including medical, dental, 401k and paid time off.
Ally Commerce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We prohibit any form of workplace harassment related to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.